- Alcon Laboratories Inc.
- Booth 217
- (817) 568-6512 6201 South Freeway, Ft. Worth, TX 76134
- The CONSTELLATION® Vision System puts game-changing surgical capabilities and techniques within reach. The high-speed ULTRAVIT® 5000 cpm probe with surgeon-controlled duty cycle is designed to reduce the potential for iatrogenic tears and post-op complications. Integrated and stable IOP compensation provides surgeon control. The ALCON MIVS™ platform is designed to enhance patient outcomes by achieving fast visual recovery. The V-LOCITY® Efficiency Components can improve OR setup time. Alcon’s vitreoretinal surgical portfolio features a complete line of laser / illumination probes, retina stabilizing adjuncts, and hand-held instruments. The GRIESHABER® DSP line of intraocular instrumentation offers precision-crafted, sterile, ready-to-use instruments designed to perform at the highest level in every case.
- Booth 404
- (678) 527-1307 6120 Windward Parkway, Alpharetta, GA 30005
- Alimera Sciences is a publicly traded (NASDAQ: ALIM) biopharmaceutical company specializing in the research, development and commercialization of prescription ophthalmic pharmaceuticals. Alimera Sciences is presently focused on diseases affecting the retina. Alimera’s primary product, ILUVIEN®, has received marketing authorization approval in Austria, France, Portugal and the United Kingdom as of 23 July, 2012. The national phase in Germany, Italy & Spain is ongoing. ILUVIEN is an investigational drug in the United States and currently going through the regulatory process for approval.
- Booth 301
- (714) 246-4491 2525 Dupont Drive, Irvine, CA 92612
- Founded in 1950, Allergan has a heritage in discovery and development of ophthalmic therapies. The Allergan Retina Division, which introduced its first retinal therapy in 2009, extends our expertise to the back of the eye. We are committed to advancing treatment options for posterior segment diseases with multiple investigational therapies.
American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Booth 200
- (415) 447-0309 655 Beach Street, San Francisco, CA 94109
- The Academy partners with ASRS on advocacy, education, quality initiatives, public information efforts, leadership development and media relations. The ASRS/AAO collaboration has resulted in recommendations for genetic testing of inherited eye diseases and a DVD to assist patients/caregivers in learning more about AMD. ASRS is represented on the Academy’s Ophthalmic Leadership Advocacy Group and joined 18 other subspecialty societies for the 2012 Congressional Advocacy Day Partnership program during the Mid-Year Forum. ASRS continues to provide critical support to the Academy’s Surgeons by Surgeons initiative. Register for the 2012 Retina Subspecialty Day meeting; Nov. 9 and 10 in Chicago at www.aao.org/2012.
- Booth 218
- (416) 673-8476 MaRS Centre Heritage Bldg., Toronto, Ontario M5G 1L7
- ArcticDx Inc. is a molecular diagnostic company that commercializes validated genetic markers for significant diseases, including AMD. ArcticDx brings you Macula Risk®, a prognostic DNA test intended for patients who have a diagnosis of early or intermediate AMD. Using the complete combination of AMD genes and smoking history, Macula Risk identifies patients most likely to progress to advanced AMD with vision loss, and allows eye care specialists to stratify patients for appropriate monitoring as recommended by the AAO Preferred Practice Patterns – “in an effort to detect asymptomatic CNV at a treatable stage.”
- 4166738476 101 College Street, Toronto, Ontario M5G 1L7
ASRS Film Festival
- Booth 101
- (312) 578-8760 20 N. Wacker Dr., Chicago, IL 606061
- The Film Festival showcases the creative side of medical and surgical education through one of the most powerful forms of media and pushes the observational skills, innovation, and creativity of ASRS members to the max. 37 films were submitted and rated by a panel of judges. Attendees may view films at the Film Festival Kiosk and submit their vote for best film for the new Doctor’s Choice Award through the official program online at www.asrs.org. The coveted Rhett Buckler Award will be bestowed upon the top films and winners will be announced on Tuesday, August 28, at the Gala dinner.
ASRS Image Bank
- Booth 100
- (312) 578-8760 20 N. Wacker Dr., Chicago, IL 606061
- Stop by the Retina Image Bank booth and celebrate the launch of this new online resource! As a robust clinical and educational resource, the Retina Image Bank captures the range of all things retina through various types of images. Learn how to use the bank to confirm diagnoses, educate patients, review for self-study, and much more. And see how you can contribute your best images to help make this the world’s largest and most comprehensive retinal resource. Retina Image Bank staff will provide booth demonstrations to introduce you to this exciting member benefit.
Avella Specialty Pharmacy
- Booth 322
- (623) 742-1709 1606 W. Whispering Wind Drive, Phoenix, AZ 85085
- National Specialty and Compounding Pharmacy offering customized and commercially available ophthalmology medications, antifungal preparations, autologous serum eye drops, fortified antibiotic drops, preservative-free steroids, sterile surgery packs, hard-to-find products, discontinued items. Single-unit dosing available. 17 years of ophthalmology focused practice experience. PCAB Accredited™ Compounding Pharmacy. USP 797/795 compliant for sterile and non-sterile preparations. Quality Assurance Program in place. Insurance gladly accepted. Next-day shipping available. Proud corporate sponsor of the American Society of Ophthalmic Registered Nurses (ASORN) and ORBIS Flying Eye Hospital. Our practice is built on a solid foundation of service, knowledge and integrity with dedicated ophthalmology pharmacists always available.
Bausch + Lomb
- Booth 300
- (949) 297-3503 30 Enterprise, Aliso Viejo, CA 92656
- Bausch + Lomb is one of the best-known and most respected healthcare companies in the world. Its core businesses include contact lenses and lens care products, ophthalmic surgical devices and instruments, and ophthalmic pharmaceuticals. Founded in 1853, the company is headquartered in Rochester, N.Y., and employs more than 10,000 people worldwide. Its products are available in more than 100 countries. More information is available at www.bausch.com.
Carl Zeiss Meditec
- Booth 400
- (925) 557-4121 5160 Hacienda Drive, Dublin, CA 94568
- Carl Zeiss Meditec offers advancedophthalmic systems for Glaucoma, Retina, Cataract and Refractive Workplaces.Our FORUM® Data Management System centralizes patient data andclinical images from ZEISS and third party instruments to increase efficiency.FORUM also connects to many EMRs/EHRs. Our latest technologies can helpyou and your patients benefit from seamless clinical workflow throughoutdiagnosis, treatment and on-going care.
- Booth 523
- (978) 877-0138 23806 Coastal Meadow, Katy, TX 77494
- Castle Biosciences is a molecular diagnostics company committed to serving patients afflicted with rare cancers. The DecisionDx-UM GEP assay has completed extensive clinical validation for use in patients with uveal melanoma. The assay enables prospectively identification of individual patients who have a low risk (Class 1) or a high risk (Class 2) of developing metastatic disease over a 5-year follow-up period.
Choroideremia Research Foundation, Inc.
- Booth 501
- (413) 781-2274 23 East Brundreth St., Springfield, MA 01109
- Stop by our booth to learn about Choroideremia, a rare genetic disorder that causes blindness. Do you know how to tell the difference between CHM and RP? Come on by and we’ll show you what to look for! Our Mission Statement: To raise funds in support of scientific research leading to a treatment or cure of choroideremia, a hereditary retinal-degenerative disease that causes blindness; to educate people affected by the disease; and to inform the public.
Compulink Business Systems, Inc.
- Booth 305
- (800) 456-4522 2645 Townsgate Rd., Westlake Village, CA 91361
- With 27 years of ophthalmic experience, Compulink is the ONC Certified EHR used by more ophthalmologists. Designed to adapt to your workflow, Ophthalmology Advantage includes patient scheduling/tracking, billing, DICOM Image Management, intuitive drawing tool, HIPAA-compliant patient portal and ASC integration. Supports iPad, touch screen or voice. Meets all AAO requirements.
- Booth 220
- (310) 433-0944 17750 Sherman Way, Reseda, CA 91335
- The Doctorsoft Eye EHR is the industry’s most efficient and easy to use, ophthalmic EHR available. We are fully committed to providing the best EHR for eye specialists. We know managing your practice, your patients and your patient data requires immense effort. Our secure cloud-based solution dramatically reduces upfront costs, as well as difficult and frustrating IT requirements. We have removed the hassle, so you can simply get to work seeing your patients. Our EHR can be accessed anywhere from nearly any device with an Internet connection, which enables us to get your clinic up and running quickly.
DORC Intl. bv/Dutch Ophthalmic USA
- Booth 401
- (603) 778-6929 10 Continental Drive, Exeter, NH 3833
- The Dutch Ophthalmic Research Center (DORC), and Dutch Ophthalmic, USA will proudly showcase the most recent advances and innovations in ophthalmic systems. The DORC Associate® integrates both a Peristaltic and Venturi pump allowing surgeons to independently select either pump mode during procedures. The DORC systems are compatible with all platforms; 20g, 23g, 25g, and 27g. We will also be highlighting our superb range of vitreoretinal surgical products including our expanded line of Advantage disposable forceps and scissors, reusable instrumentation, stand-alone light source, cryosurgical system, and accessories.
- Booth 324
- (800) 824-7444 7138 Shady Oak Road, Minneapolis, MN 55344
- Today, more than 16,000 Ellex laser and ultrasound systems are used by ophthalmologists around the world to treat and diagnose the leading causes of blindness. Visit the Ellex exhibit at ASRS 2012 to test-drive our high performance retinal laser and imaging technology, including the DRS™ fully automated retinal camera. Telemedicine-ready, the DRS™ allows you to remotely access and review patient data and retinal findus images from your referring practitioner network via a smartphone, tablet PCD or LCD color monitor in your office – allowing you to expand your retinal screening program to a growing number of patients.
Endo Optiks, Inc.
- Booth 222
- (732) 530-6762 39 Sycamore Avenue, Little Silver, NJ 07739
- Endo Optiks, world leader in microendoscopy is the sole manufacturer of the E2, combined laser and endoscopy system and E4 endoscopy unit. A 300 watt xenon light source and high resolution imaging provides maximum wide field illumination and direct visualization through a wide field, 19 or 20 gauge microendoscope. An integrated laser allows for simultaneous imaging and treatment of the retinal pathology for the management of many retina disorders including proliferative retinopathies and retinal detachment of various mechanisms.
Fallon Wellness Pharmacy
- Booth 210
- (716) 560-2286 1057 Troy Schenectady Road, Latham, NY 12110
- Fallon Wellness Pharmacy, LLC (www.fallonpharmacy.com ) is a specialized compounding pharmacy that provides intravitreal injections including bevacizumab, anterior chamber injections, fortified antibiotic or antifungal Drops, specialized eye dilating drops and other miscellaneous ophthalmic formulations. Our policies and procedures are in place for the protection and safety of you and your patients. We have never failed a sterility test for our intravitreal bevacizumab injections (over 150,000 preparations).
Our intravitreal injections are prepared only by a pharmacist*, technicians do not prepare the bevacizumab syringes. Our clean room contains one hood, and only the pharmacist preparing the injections is present in the room during a preparation. *Sterile compounding exclusively prepared by pharmacists.
- Booth 205
- (650) 225-7205 1 DNA Way, So. San Francisco, CA 94080
- Considered the founder of the biotechnology industry, Genentech has been delivering on the promise of biotechnology for more than 35 years, using human genetic information to discover, develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat patients with serious or life-threatening medical conditions. Today, Genentech is among the world's leading biotech companies, with multiple products on the market and a promising development pipeline.
Hattiesburg Clinic, P.A.
- Booth 511
- (601) 579-5008 415 South 28th Avenue, Hattiesburg, MS 39401
- Hattiesburg Clinic, founded in 1963, is the largest physician owned, multi-specialty group in Mississippi and one of the largest in the Southeast. A team of 280 physicians and providers combine their skills and experiences to diagnose and treat every patient within one healthcare organization. From primary care to medical specialists, Hattiesburg Clinic is South Mississippi’s healthcare provider of choice.
- Booth 319
- (760) 536-7000 1499 Poinsetta Avenue, Vista, CA 92081
- Heidelberg Engineering, a pioneer in ophthalmic laser imaging, has the largest installed base of confocal scanning laser ophthalmoscopes (cSLO) world wide. The SPECTRALIS® (SD-OCT) system from Heidelberg Engineering features TruTrack™ Active Eye Tracking and BluePeak™ blue laser autofluorescence. www.HeidelbergEngineering.com
Insight Instruments, Inc.
- Booth 417
- (772) 219-9393 2580 SE Willoughby Blvd., Stuart, FL 34994
- Insight Instruments, Inc. manufactures quality ophthalmic instruments including the SUPER VIEWTM disposable BIOM lenses; Tornambe disposable contact lens; INTRECTOR® portable vitrectomy system; INTRECTOR® and RETRECTOR® probes; INTRECTOR® procedure pack; CORNEA COAT® hypromellose; MISTM multi-port illumination system; MLS Tornambe Torpedo® mini-light system; 26 gage infusion cannulas; microscope and instrument drapes. The INTRECTOR® line offers two unique probe types unavailable from others: the dual-channel INTRECTOR® and the retractable tip RETRECTOR™. Both probes facilitate minimally invasive one-step transconjunctival entry. Insight also distributes and services the SDI/BIOM®, the world-leading wide angle fundus viewing system, fitting all ophthalmic microscopes including the Zeiss LUMERA® 700.
- Booth 201
- (212) 844-0105 417 Grand Street, New York, NY 10002
- As integrated EHR and EPM software designed exclusively for ophthalmologists, IO Practiceware revolutionizes the way your practice works. With a unique touch-screen interface, accurate auto-coding, ophthalmology EHR software, image and practice management systems, a two-week on-site training program, and 24/7 personal care from our staff, it`s no wonder our product has 100% success.
- Booth 307
- (650) 940-4700 1212 Terra Bella Avenue, Mt. View, CA 94043
- IRIDEX offers glaucoma and retina solutions with a commitment to product reliability, performance and versatility. The IQ family of lasers include the IQ 532™ (532 nm), IQ 810™ (810 nm) and the IQ 577™ (577 nm) - available with a host of compatible delivery devices. These laser systems feature MircoPulse™ technology to offer physicians new treatment options for fine control and tissue-sparing procedures.
- Booth 527
- (636) 536-5950 754 Goddard Avenue, Chesterfield, MO 63005
- Gregg Scheller and Michele Meert are back with all-new ideas and with a new Company. Katalyst Surgical will be displaying revolutionary new concepts in surgical instruments with two new handle designs, NanoTapered™ forceps tips that dramatically improve grasping capability and reduce tissue shredding, GOLD TIPPED forceps, a dramatic new laser probe offering a true 90 degree of curvature, micro-fluidic delivery systems for intravitreal injections, membrane removal instrumentation, and high-quality titanium instruments including tying forceps and needle holders with unique suture cutting capabilities. We have filed for 35 patents so far and are excited to show you our new developments!
- Booth 203
- (973) 989-1600 4 Stewart Ct., Denville, NJ 07834
- Katena Products Inc., a leader in handheld ophthalmic surgical instrumentation, is proud to introduce a new line of instruments for vitreo-retinal procedures. Featuring a variety of 23 and 25 gauge micro-forceps and scissors, this line of reusable instrumentation is produced with the same exacting standards and quality for which Katena has become universally known, resulting in flawless performance that will exceed the expectations of the vitreo-retinal surgeon.
- Booth 423
- (610) 353-4350 456 Parkway, Broomall, PA 19008
- Keeler has been manufacturing precisionoptical instruments for almost a century. Today, the Keeler name is synonymousthroughout the world with the very highest quality and most reliable opticalequipment. We continue to lead the market with our innovative instruments. Thishas been achieved through our continuous customer involvement in the design process toensure our instruments meet the rigorous demands of daily practice.KeelerInstruments combines’ optical precision, high quality illumination,ergonomic design and lightweight, durable materials to provide you with thebest possible choice of optical equipment.
- Booth 513
- (845) 634-0048 1700 Leider Lane, Buffalo Grove, IL 60089
- Leica Microsystems introduces the LeicaRUV800 manual panoramic viewing system for retinal surgery. Compatiblewith the premium Leica M844 F40 surgical microscope for retinal procedures,the RUV800 is a cost effective option that saves time between and duringcases. Also, ask about our new HD video solutions and wireless transferto handheld devices.
Leiter's Compounding Pharmacy
- Booth 517
- (408) 291-2431 1700 Park Avenue, San Jose, CA 95126
- When your patients have special Prescription needs, where do you look? To the compounding Pharmacy that has earned the trust and respect of the world’s top medical professionals: Leiter’s Pharmacy. For over 75 years, we’ve been partnering with Doctors and Pharmaceutical companies to meet those needs. In fact, over 1500 Physicians around the world have turned to Leiter’s for our expert Ophthalmic compounding for the treatment of Glaucoma, Dry Eye, Allergic reactions, Satisfying off-market medications and even easier and more convenient titrating of dosages. We specialize in hard –to-locate Ophthalmic drugs, preservative free, fortified antibiotics, diagnostic and combination solutions.
Lippincott Williams & Wilkins/WKH
- Booth 422
- (612) 259-8114 Two Commerce Square, Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, a Wolters Kluwer Health company is a leading publisher of medical, health, and science publications, including Retina® The Journal of Retinal and Vitreous Diseases, The Wills Eye Manual, and Duane’s Ophthalmology. We proudly offer an extensive selection of medical books, journals, and electronic media for physicians, nurses, students and clinicians.
- Booth 524
- (408) 764-3214 5302 Betsy Ross Drive, Santa Clara, CA 95054
- Lumenis is the world leader in laser technologies for ophthalmic applications and the foremost pioneer in the fields of photocoagulation and SLT. Lumenis offers the widest range of products, an unparalleled support system, the largest installed-base of laser products and the largest investment in research and development in its industry.
MD IntelleSys, LLC
- Booth 522
- (321) 322-8544 3001 Eastland Blvd., Clearwater, FL 34677
- MDIntelleSys is the leading Cloud based EHR for Retina and distinguishes itself with a shared clinical knowledgebase that drives our groundbreaking adaptive template technology providing on-the-fly patient specific templates. Our solution is ideal for the high pathology clinic that requires efficient yet detailed documentation including automated drawings and referral letters.
MedOne Surgical Inc.
- Booth 323
- (941) 359-3129 670 Tallevast Road, Sarasota, FL 34243
- Get the most from your small gauge surgical system. Unique products from MedOne help you conquer complex cases and make life easier in the OR. MedOne offers a variety of products to enable easy use of silicone oil and PFCL in small gauge cases, allowing you to take on those challenging cases. Our complete line of high quality products is ideal for today’s demanding surgical techniques. We have added some new products for 2012 so please stop by to see what is new.
- Booth 507
- (510) 353-7721 47651 Westinghouse Drive, Fremont, CA 94539
- NIDEK is a global leader in eye care products for Ophthalmology and Optometry. With diversified clinical research and continual development, an array of Laser and Optical Scanning products are offered that lead the way for improved diagnosis and treatments. The relentless commitment to customer satisfaction means NIDEK will do whatever it takes to continually exceed expectations. Come see our newest products at booth #507
- Booth 226
- (314) 469-8600 2319 Weldon Parkway, St. Louis, MO 63146
- Notal Vision introduces the ForeseeHome AMD Monitor, the first telemedicine system providing home based monitoring of patients with AMD. The ForeseeHome AMD Monitoring Program is now available to patients with a prescription from a certified retina specialist. Patients use the ForeseeHome daily in the comfort of their home and results are automatically transmitted to the Notal Vision Data Monitoring Center. Notal Vision will alert the doctor and patient of a statistically significant change in results. The ForeseeHome has shown an ability to provide the earliest indications of wet AMD, often before any visual symptoms, so you can treat at the earliest stage.
- Booth 521
- 011 49 3328 312 82 125 WARTHESTR 21, Teltow, BRR 14513
- OD-OS is bringing Navigation to Retina. With the introduction of Navilas®, the first integrated retina imaging and focal/panretinal laser therapy device, we can offer a better treatment of patients with Diabetic Macular Edema and Diabetic Retinopathy – with the goal of reducing patient burden and overall cost through a more accurate and effective laser application. For more information: www.od-os.com Phone: U.S. (949) 415 72 58 / Europe +49 (3328) 31 282-100
- Booth 204
- (508) 787-1517 67 Forest Street, Marlborough, MA 01752
- Optos is the world leader in delivering ultra-widefield imaging to eye care professionals for improved patient care. The 200Tx™, designed specifically for general ophthalmologists and vitreoretinal specialists, captures simultaneous pole-to-periphery views of more than 80% or 200° of the retina in a single image. The 200Tx offers multiple wavelength imaging, fluorescein angiography and autofluorescence. Optos has also introduced OptosOCT, which combines spectral OCT imaging with a confocal SLO, allowing ophthalmologists to diagnose and track changes in complex retinal diseases. Other new products include OptosAdvance™ image management system, treatment lasers and more.
- Booth 206
- (866) 344-8948 45531 Northport Loop W, Fremont, CA 94538
- Fast just got faster! As the first FDA Cleared 70,000 A-scan/second SD-OCT, imaging is captured at a very high speed while reducing artifacts. The RTVue XR is a Widefield OCT offering Motion Corrected 3D – a high density data cube up to 12x12mm providing a nearly motion-free image utilizing an algorithm exclusively licensed from MIT. VTRAC™ eye-tracking comes standard offering adjustable averaging to show the fine details from the vitreous through the choroid. Line scanning is adjustable up to 16mm. With nearly 3mm of scan depth, Deep Choroidal Imaging (DCI™) allows visualization/measurement of the choroid as well as easier ability to scan high myopic patients.
- Booth 502
- (805) 968-3568 175 Cremona Dr., Goleta, CA 93117
- Optronics is the leading manufacturer and supplier of full high definition camera systems and accessories for ophthalmic operating microscopes. Unlike traditional microscope cameras, where retinal imaging has always been a challenge, the Microcast HD camera platform employs special techniques to deliver superior posterior segment imaging to retinal surgeons. Optronics features high definition recording appliances from Medicapture that are designed to interface directly to the Microcast HD and can be controlled effortlessly by the touch of a button.
OSN Retina and Healio.com by SLACK Inc.
- Booth 225
- (856) 848-1000 6900 Grove Rd., Thorofare, NJ 8086
- Stop by Booth #225 and pick up your free issue of OSN Retina - appearing within Ocular Surgery News. Clinical news dedicated to the retina specialist, published by the leading news source in ophthalmology – OSN.
Every month, OSN Retina delivers focused retina meeting coverage, research findings, case challenges, journal summaries and more. Also see Ophthalmic Surgery, Lasers & Imaging. Visit OSNRetina.com and register for our free OSN Retina News Wire.
- Booth 505
- (610) 256-8134 51 Britain Drive, New Britain, PA 18901
- PEREGRINE SURGICAL is a USA based manufacturer and marketer of disposable vitreo-retinal surgical instruments including: Illuminated Endo Laser Probes for optimal visualization of retinal tears and holes during endo-photocoagulation; Sapphire Dusted Membrane Scrapers for delicate manipulation of ILM; Re-Sposable Forceps for precise ILM peeling …….a disposable price with reuse cost efficiencies; TPA 41ga Cannulas for sub-retinal placement of adjunctive materials; Illuminated Picks for true bi-manual management of membranes. All products are available in 25ga. 23ga. and 20ga. Visit our ASRS exhibit to learn more about Peregrine’s products and international distribution channels.
PODIS/General Medical Services
- Booth 325
- (877) 382-8894 22 Hobart Rd, Summit, NJ 07901
- Drug inventory control is an important part of every Retinal physician’s practice. PODIS (Physician Office Drug Inventory System) is an affordable, easy to use, web-based system that interfaces with your practice management system and uses barcode technology to track drug usage, coding and payment for every dose in your drug inventory. Paper or spreadsheet based systems are labor intensive, inaccurate and provide limited or no reporting capability. PODIS is highly accurate and is guaranteed to sharply decrease staff time involved in tracking your drug inventory and includes numerous reports that provide complete transparency into the buy and bill process.
QLT Ophthalmics, Inc.
- Booth 416
- (604) 707-7555 1098 Hamilton Court, Menlo Park, CA 94025
- QLT Ophthalmics, Inc. (a wholly-owned U.S. subsidiary of QLT Inc.) currently markets Visudyne® (verteporfin for injection) in the US for the treatment of predominantly classic wet AMD.
- Booth 223
- 916.607.1466 601 Haggerty Lane, Bozeman, MT 59715
- The Aviso ultrasound platform from Quantel offers high-frequency ultrasound with its 50MHz UBM probe. The Aviso platform can also include Biometry, Standardized A, 10MHz B-Scan, high frequency 20MHz B-Scan, and linear 25MHz and 50MHz UBM.
Quantel also manufactures the Compact Touch, a portable Biometry and B-scan system and the Axis Nano, a hand-held biometer.
Quantel’s laser line is led by the SupraScan photocoagulator platform – offering multi-spot pattern mode, micropulse mode, and choice of 532nm, 577nm and 810nm wavelengths.
Also available are the Vitra, a compact, 532nm photocoagulator, and the Optimis YAG laser that can be combined with the photocoagulators.
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Booth 405
- (914) 345-7689 777 Old Saw Mill River Road, Tarrytown, NY 10591
- Regeneron is a fully integrated biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron markets two products in the United States, EYLEA® (aflibercept) Injection and ARCALYST® (rilonacept) Injection for Subcutaneous Use. Regeneron has filed regulatory applications with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for second indications for EYLEA and ARCALYST and for the product candidate ZALTRAP® (aflibercept) Concentrate for Intravenous Infusion. Regeneron has active research and development programs in many disease areas, including ophthalmology, inflammation, cancer, and hypercholesterolemia. Additional information and recent news releases are available on the Regeneron web site at www.regeneron.com.
- Booth 202
- (484) 581-1832 1008 Upper Gulph Road, Wayne, PA 19087
- RETINA TODAY is a publication that delivers the latest research and clinical developments from areas such as medical retina, retinal surgery, vitreous, diabetes, retinal imaging, pediatric retina, posterior segment oncology, and ocular trauma. Each issue provides insight from well-respected specialists on cutting-edge therapies and surgical techniques that are currently in use and on the horizon.
- Booth 503
- (215) 628-6594 323 Norristown Road, Ambler, PA 19002
- Deliversin-depth coverage of the latest advances in AMD, diabetic retinopathy, macularedema, retinal vein occlusion as well as surgical intervention in posteriorsegment care. RP providespractical insight regarding current and future treatment strategies in medical/surgicalretina care and puts into perspective what scientific developments mean totoday’s practice.
- Booth 406
- (707) 256-2478 2100 Powell St, Emerybille, CA 94608
- At Santen, ophthalmology is more than just a word—it’s a commitment. Through the delivery of original pharmaceutical products, we strive to fulfill the unmet needs of patients and physicians worldwide. One of our core objectives moving forward is to uncover new products that address retinal disorders—a therapeutic category that remains underserved. Learn more about this and the many other initiatives underway that make Santen a global leader. Visit www.santeninc.com
Sequenom Center for Molecular Medicine
- Booth 500
- (858) 202-9153 25 Ottawa SW, Grand Rapids, MI 49503
- Sequenom CMM®, a wholly owned subsidiary of Sequenom, Inc., is a CLIA-certified, CAP accredited molecular diagnostics laboratory dedicated to the development and commercialization of laboratory-developed tests (LDTs). Learn about RetnaGene™ AMD, a laboratory-developed test to determine the genetic risk of developing choroidal neovascular or wet AMD.
- Booth 519
- (312) 636-5611 91 Montvale Avenue, Stoneham, MA 02180
- Sonomed Escalon provides the very best in ophthalmic imaging in multiple formats. We take pride in assessing the particular needs of each client and providing a solution to explicitly meet those needs, be it high quality, custom made digital imaging solutions, industry leading ultrasound devices, or our revolutionary web based review system, Axis, and the brand new app that allows you to review your diagnostic imaging anytime, anywhere. We invite you to experience the Sonomed Escalon Difference.
- Booth 418
- (636) 794-5099 3845 Corporate Centre Drive, O'Fallon, MO 63368
- Synergetics is recognized as a leading innovator in retina surgical products. As retina surgery evolves and new trends emerge, Synergetics is committed to providing cost effective options that are suitable for every surgical environment. Our mission is to develop and manufacture products that provide effective and efficient solutions for retinal surgeons worldwide. Synergetics recently launched VersaPACK™, which is a posterior vitrectomy pack compatible with the Alcon Accurus surgical system. In addition to the VersaPACK™, Synergetics has developed an intuitive vitrectomy machine. The VersaVIT™ is a portable, cost efficient, and space saving unit. Discover the possibilities with VersaVIT™.
The Foundation, American Society of Retina Specialists
- Booth Foyer
- (312) 477 8864 20 N. Wacker Dr., Chicago, IL 606061
- The Foundation is the charitable arm of the American Society of Retina Specialists and is to support the ASRS in improving the quality of life for all people with retinal diseases. The Foundation of the American Society of Retina Specialists has always gratefully recognized the generous contributions of its members and others who support the society’s educational activities. In the past, members have supported patient information campaigns, such as the Education kits for Age-Related Macular Degeneration. For professionals, grants from the Foundation has funded research and continuing medical education. The Foundation continues to provide support in these areas in hope of improving the quality of life for those with retinal diseases.
The Wyanoke Group
- Booth 224
- (856) 994-9400 6900 Grove Rd., Thorofare, NJ 08086
- The Wyanoke Group is delivering the latest in retina. From journals and newspapers to websites and live events, it is our mission to deliver the highest quality information, education and communications to customers around the world.
RetinaCME.com / The first CME website focusing exclusively on the diagnosis and management of vitreoretinal diseases.
Intravitreal Interventions / Quarterly CME publication featuring the latest in retina care from leading experts.
CME-Certified Live Meetings / Fast-paced, interactive courses led by the leading experts in locations near you and National Meetings.
OSN Retina / The only news publication for the retina specialist. See OSN Retina monthly for in-depth retina news.
Retina 2013 Meeting / Annual CME meeting that emphasizes the use of the latest evidence-based clinical study data in everyday clinical practice.
- Booth 317
- (619) 546-8720 2488 Historic Decatur Rd., San Diego, CA 92106
- ThromboGenics is a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing innovative ophthalmic medicines.
Topcon Medical Systems
- Booth 216
- (201) 599-5248 111 Bauer Drive, Oakland, NJ 07436
- Topcon presents a wide range of products that are well recognized for their ease-of-use, quality and economical price. Please visit our website attopconmedical.com to see our entire product offering.
- Booth 525
- (908) 927-1824 700 Route 202/206 North, Bridgewater, NJ 08807
- Valeant Ophthalmics, a division of Valeant Pharmaceuticals North America LLC is focusing on three major therapeutic categories in eye care: glaucoma, Dry Eye and retina. As the population ages, these three eye diseases are increasing in prevalence, and Valeant Ophthalmics will continue to build its therapeutic portfolio and with that, its significance in the ophthalmic arena in the future.
VisionCare Ophthalmic Technologies, Inc.
- Booth 509
- (408) 872-9393 14395 Saratoga Avenue, Saratoga, CA 95070
- VisionCare has developed the first FDA-approved telescope prosthesis demonstrated to improve vision and quality of life in individuals with End-Stage AMD. The telescope implant technology is based on wide-angle micro-optics that, in combination with the optics of the cornea, create a telephoto system that magnifies objects in view. The prosthesis is integral to the CentraSight® treatment program which has been created to help patients follow the necessary steps for proper diagnosis, surgical evaluation, and postoperative care. Our goal is to help patients reconnect to the things in life they love to see and do. Please visit our booth for more information.
- Booth 208
- (440) 510-0740 7893 Enterprise Drive, Mentor, OH 44060
- Volk will be featuring the new MERLIN Surgical System in automated and manual versions. Used for positioning non-contact lenses during surgical procedures, it delivers unparalleled image quality with the pedigree of Volk optics. Also featured are our newest High Resolution (HR) lenses for surgery - HRX Vit with views to the ora; and laser treatment - HR Centralis and HR Wide Field lenses; excellent upgrades to the Area Centralis and Super Quad.
Wells Pharmacy Network
- Booth 425
- (561) 793-1568 11120 S. Crown Way, Wellington, FL 33414
- Wells Pharmacy Network combines the art of compounding with state-of-the-art technology. Our highly skilled pharmacists prepare customized medications in our on-site laboratory to meet your patient's specific needs. Whether it’s modifying a well-known compound, creating a dosage form not commercially available, or compounding a formulation uniquely developed for your patient.